HypZert News July 2020
- Regional Group Meetings - Online
- The new full text search
- Current developments in the corona pandemic and their influence on property valuation
- Real estate prices have increased significantly again before the outbreak of the COVID 19 crisis
- Updated study "Valuation of Industrial Real Estate"
- New edition of study "Valuation of Retail Properties”
- New HypZert Professional Groups established
- MLV recertification
- IVS E-Learning by WAVO
Covid-19 and the Valuation Profession
The IVSC has compiled a series of documents from its members and sponsors - international organisations and associations as well as professional valuation service firms. The analyses and guidelines are intended to give valuers more certainty for transparent and reliable valuations in the current turbulent market environment.
HypZert News February 2020
Record number of participants at HypZert Annual Convention 2020 | Study “Valuation of Industrial Properties” updated | Updated study „Valuation of Retail Properties" | HypZert Exchange Programme 2020 | Framework for Sustainable Real Estate Markets now online | International Valuation Standards 2020 effective on 31 January
HypZert News November 2019
HypZert Annual Convention | Elections to RICS Governing Council (GC) | vdpResearch: 10 year anniversary | Expo Real 2019 – A review in moving pictures | CIS HypZert (MLV) - We welcome nine new CIS HypZert (MLV) valuers | Regional Group Meeting Amsterdam – 23 October 2019 | Regional Group Meeting London – 6 November 2019