HypZert News July 2020
- Regional Group Meetings - Online
- The new full text search
- Current developments in the corona pandemic and their influence on property valuation
- Real estate prices have increased significantly again before the outbreak of the COVID 19 crisis
- Updated study "Valuation of Industrial Real Estate"
- New edition of study "Valuation of Retail Properties”
- New HypZert Professional Groups established
- MLV recertification
- IVS E-Learning by WAVO
HypZert News February 2020
Record number of participants at HypZert Annual Convention 2020 | Study “Valuation of Industrial Properties” updated | Updated study „Valuation of Retail Properties" | HypZert Exchange Programme 2020 | Framework for Sustainable Real Estate Markets now online | International Valuation Standards 2020 effective on 31 January
HypZert News November 2019
HypZert Annual Convention | Elections to RICS Governing Council (GC) | vdpResearch: 10 year anniversary | Expo Real 2019 – A review in moving pictures | CIS HypZert (MLV) - We welcome nine new CIS HypZert (MLV) valuers | Regional Group Meeting Amsterdam – 23 October 2019 | Regional Group Meeting London – 6 November 2019
New International Valuation Standards released
The International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC) has published the latest edition of the International Valuation Standards (IVS). This version updates IVS 2017 in a number of ways and will become 'effective' in six months' time, from 31 January 2020. The new version as well as the IVS 2017 are available for download in the Valuers Corner.